You may think, “Raw tofu? Yuck!”, but don’t be too quick to judge! This recipe is incredibly quick to make, delicious and healthy! I came up with this bowl during our week-long raw diet while living in a campervan in New Zealand for five weeks. It is vegan, gluten free, raw and paleo, and great for campervan living!
- Baby Kale (or the leaf base of your choice)
- ½ Avocado cubed
- Cherry tomatoes halved
- Raw Alfalfa sprouts
- Mung bean sprouts
- Pumpkin seeds
- Carrot, beet and cabbage salad (mix available at most grocery stores)
- Raw bean sprouts
- Raw tofu
- Soy Sauce
- Unpackage, pat dry with a paper towel, then cube the tofu.
- Place cubed tofu in bowl and pour soy sauce over to marinate. Mix the tofu and soy sauce in the bowl to evenly coat
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!
- For more dressing pour any remaining soy sauce from the tofu marinate over your salad.
- For more protein, add a soft boiled egg (or two!)